UPS backup power supply plays a very important role in daily life and work. Nowadays, many enterprises and public institutions are using backup UPS power supply, which can ensure that important machinery and equipment are continuously energized in case of power failure.The way to use the UPS backup power supply is to insert the three-hole plug of the body of the UPS power supply into the plug row of the mains power supply, turn on the UPS power switch, and after the UPS power supply works normally, insert the power cord plug of the computer host and the monitor into the jack behind the body of the UPS power supply, and then turn it on one by one.Backup power should not be always in full load or light load state, generally choose 50% - 80% of the rated capacity.The best way to use it is to keep the power on for a long time, and avoid frequent startup, shutdown and other operations.
The newly purchased UPS power supply should be charged and discharged. Its main function is to extend the service life of UPS power battery. Normally, a constant voltage charge is used, and at the beginning of the charge, the initial current should not be less than 0.5 amperes.The voltage of each battery should be controlled at about 2.3V to avoid battery damage.During charging, if the current remains constant for three hours, the battery is sufficient. The charge time of the power battery is usually 12 hours. In addition, you should check the power supply regularly and check the floating charging voltage every month to ensure the stability of the voltage. Always use a soft cloth to clean the surface of the battery.
Precautions for use:
1. Before starting the machine, make sure that the dosage form of input mains power connection is correct. The requirement of UPS system on the power negative pole is very strict.
2. After the mains power is interrupted and UPS is automatically powered down by the battery, do not use the UPS battery again for power supply. Excessive discharge will only reduce the battery life of UPS rapidly.
3. Do not connect long-term battery externally unless the UPS itself has indicated, which will lead to UPS power failure due to increased power of ips. Take full care that the total load capacity is not greater than the rated power of UPS. If the total load capacity is too large, the UPS battery will be overloaded and run for a long time, the battery will be damaged, and even the UPS will be damaged.
4. UPS is more suitable for capacitive load, but not for inductive load, half-wave load and impact load. UPS with square wave output cannot be charged inductive load.
5. Do not turn off and on the UPS power supply frequently. Generally,it can only be turned on again after the ips power supply is turne off for 6 seconds.
6.The choice of long time UPS power supply and short time UPS power supply mainly depends on the economic conditions and use needs.Economic condition is good, can choose long time UPS power supply,otherwise can choose short time UPS power supply plus small generator set as backup power supply.
The advantages of backup UPS power supply are high operating efficiency, low noise and relatively cheap price, which is suitable for family use.