South Korea Has Invested $44 Million To Build Solar Power Plants In Iran.

- Mar 03, 2018-

South Korea will invest in a new solar power plant in the Zarandieh region of Iran, according to xinhua.

IRNA, the IRNA news agency, has recently announced that the south Korean delegation has visited the construction site of the solar power station, covering an area of about 28 hectares.

South Korea will invest $44m in support of the solar power plant, which accounts for about 70 per cent of total investment and the Iranian side will provide the remaining 30 per cent.

According to the introduction, the installed capacity of the solar power station is about 17 megawatts, and the construction period is expected to be 15 months.